Eligibilty Criteria For Ph.D.
- The candidate should have completed or must be pursuing a B.Tech./ B.S./ M.Tech./ M.S./ M.Sc. or equivalent Qualifying program as described in the admission criteria of the desired program to which admission is sought.
- Based on the qualifying exam being considered for admission, the coursework at IIIT Delhi will be similar to that for Indian students.
- Equivalence of degrees from colleges outside of India is as envisaged by Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in)
- Candidates may apply during or after their final year of their undergraduate or postgraduate program.
To be considered eligible under this foreign students set of seats, the candidate must satisfy one or more of the following conditions:
- The candidate should be a Foreign Citizen (holding a foreign passport).
- If the candidate is an Indian Citizen, then the candidate must have studied the Qualifying program (see Eligibility Criteria) outside of India.