Eligibilty Criteria For B.Tech
- Qualifying exam would be an equivalent of Class-XII exam of CBSE (with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory and Chemistry as highly desirable) that concludes secondary schooling.
- Equivalence is as envisaged by the Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in).
- Students may apply during or after their final year of secondary education.
- For B.Tech CSSS, students with only Mathematics as one of the subjects in class XII can also apply.
To be considered eligible under this foreign students set of seats, the candidate must satisfy one or more of the following conditions:
- The candidate should be a Foreign Citizen (holding a foreign passport).
- If the candidate is an Indian Citizen, then the candidate must have completed (or be pursuing) the last 2 years of Higher Secondary education (equivalent to Classes XI and XII of CBSE) outside of India and have appeared (or appearing) in the Qualifying Exam (see Educational Eligibility) outside of India.
Admissions through DASA
- Admission of Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) under Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA) for Undergraduate Program/Post Graduate Program is done through the process defined by DASA.
- Details about number of seats in each program are announced every year through DASA admission website.
- Candidates seeking admission under DASA scheme should strictly follow the guidelines announced by DASA.