Eligibilty Criteria For M.Tech
- The candidate should have completed or must be pursuing a B.Tech./ B.S./ M.Sc. or equivalent Qualifying program as described in the admission criteria of the desired program to which admission is sought.
- Equivalence is as envisaged by the Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in).
- Equivalence of degrees from colleges outside of India is as envisaged by Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in).
- Candidates may apply during or after their final year of their undergraduate program.
To be considered eligible under this foreign students set of seats, the candidate must satisfy one or more of the following conditions:
- The candidate should be a Foreign Citizen (holding a foreign passport).
- If the candidate is an Indian Citizen, then the candidate must have studied the Qualifying program (see Educational Eligibility) outside of India.
Admissions through DASA
- Admission of Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) under Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA) for Undergraduate Program/Post Graduate Program is done through the process defined by DASA.
- Details about number of seats in each program are announced every year through DASA admission website.
- Candidates seeking admission under DASA scheme should strictly follow the guidelines announced by DASA.