Application Docket For M.Tech
Candidates are required to submit the following along with the application form:
● Transcripts of the program of study:
- Certified by the institute of study,
- Final Transcript to be submitted only by selected candidates to join the institute at the time of joining.
● A Statement of Purpose highlighting the following:
- Which research group at IIIT appeals to the participant and why?
- Key interests and hobbies and achievements there-in.
- Describe the world you come from, for example, your college, club, community, city etc. How has this shaped your dreams and aspirations?
- At IIIT Delhi we strive to make meaningful contributions to lives of others. How does your training till now equip you to do that?
- Describe a key research problem that excites you and you would want to pursue in your post graduate studies.
- What is the most significant challenge that you have faced in life, when things did not go according to plan. How did you manage it?
● Two (or preferably Three) Letters of Recommendation from faculty with whom the student has worked (done courses/ projects):
- At least two of the recommendations from the faculty with whom the student has done projects and/ or courses.
- Third recommendation should only be submitted if there are chances that it would highlight some other aspects of a student’s personality/ contribution.
● (Recommended) The student wcan share a portfolio.
- research / maker project summary reports (max 10 pages)/ demo videos (max 2 minute duration);
- 2-3 performance audios/ videos (max 2 minute duration each) highlighting one’s versatility;
- 2-3 compositions etc (not more than 10 pages).
● In case of sponsored candidates, letter of sponsorship/ fellowship support wil be required.